from another blogger:
(1) variety (so I allow myself to start new projects before finishing old ones, if they are different)
(2) easy *small* knitting that I can take with me to doctor's offices, on planes, etc.
(3) easy knitting that I can do while watching movies at home
(4) learning new techniques
(5) working with delicious yarn
(6) making clothes that fit me
(8) practicing my design skills
(9) experiencing the delight of wearing homemade socks
(10) making practical things (hats, shawls that will keep me warm when my cat insists on having the window open in winter)
Pretty good, eh?
Next Knitting Circle: Holiday Gathering at Kathryn's
... including our annual gift exchange (approx. $10 value). Please RSVP to Kathryn. (And note that the 2010-11 calendar has been posted too!)